Take part in our monthly photography competition to help you all share those incredible photos you’ve collected from your time at CNSV:XP.
There will be a theme each month – take a look at the images on the right for an idea of the themes. Click on the images for a larger view.
There will be a theme each month – these are:
February – FRIENDSHIP closing date 8am Monday 20th February
March – CUTE closing date 8am Monday 27th March
April – SMILES closing date 8am Monday 24th April
May – EYES closing date 8am Monday 22nd May
June – VISTA (view, landscape, beauty) closing date 8am Monday 26th June
July – THE LITTLE THINGS closing date 8am Monday 24th July
August – FAMILY closing date 8am Monday 21st August
September – SIMPLICITY closing date 8am Monday 25th September
October – DETAIL closing date 8am Monday 23rd October
November – POSER closing date 8am Monday 20th November
December – THE FINAL! All monthly winners will be in one album posted on 23rd December until 30th December. Winner announced on 31st December.
· The photo must have been taken on Shamwari Game Reserve
· The photo must depict the theme for each month (judges decision is final)
· The photo must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted directly to the Facebook Page with information of when and where it was taken by the specific time communicated at point of launch to be guaranteed for inclusion (each month will differ on dates!)
· You are unable to enter a photo that has previously won or come second in the monthly or annual competition from 2014, 2015 or 2016
· You are unable to enter the same photo in two different categories in 2017
· The top ten photos will be posted on Facebook for the last week of the month for the CNSV:XP followers to vote on their favourites, the three with the most likes will be presented to the judging panel and their decision on winner and runner up will be made and announced on the Sunday after voting closes.
· The winning photo will be the cover photo on the CNSV:XP Facebook page for the following month and second place will take the CNSV:XP cover photo on Twitter
· Each monthly winner will gain entry into the Grand Final (December) where all monthly winners will be put head-to-head for the grand prize of 2 weeks at Shamwari Conservation Experience*
· First prize of the monthly competition will receive a CNSV:XP water bottle
· One entry only per person, per month
· Copyright for the image entered will be shared with CNSV:XP once photo is submitted and no payment will be made for any use post competition
· The judging panel’s decision will be final
· The final in December will be from 23rd to 30th December with the winner announced on 31st December. The two photos with the most likes will go to the judges for a final decision.
*excluding flights and transfers and availability dependent
There are currently no comments to this blog.
Blog CategoriesBrown Hyena Research Project Charlotte’s Bush Blogs Co-ordinators Favourites Community Projects Competitions Conservation Experience Guest Blogs Ranger Training School/ University Groups Short Stories The Vet Eco Experience Wildlife Rehabilitation